Established in 1979 Hunters Glen III is a vibrant, well maintained, and deed-restricted community located in Missouri City, Texas (Street Location) The community consisting of 559 homes.
• Centrally located in Missouri City, a suburb in the southwest area of metro Houston
• Easy access to grocery stores, retail shops, banks, post offices and restaurants in Missouri City and the surrounding
cities of Sugar Land and Stafford
• Close to First Colony Mall and Methodist, St. Luke's and Memorial Hermann hospitals in Sugar Land
• Varied routes to access Downtown Houston, the Medical Center via U.S. 59, Hwy. 90 and the Fort Bend Parkway
Toll Road. Close proximity to the Sam Houston Tollway (Beltway 8)
RECREATION & ACTIVITIES
• Private neighborhood swimming pool open to Hunters Glen III residents and their guests
• Nearby golf courses
• Hunter's Glen Park and Sprayground within walking distance
AMENITIES and AESTHETICS
• Active Homeowners Association.
• Community participation in neighborhood projects and improvements.
• Fort Bend ISD schools
• Paly ground and greenbelts with well-lit walking paths
• Beautifully landscaped common areas.
• Missouri City police and fire departments within a quarter mile of the Independence entrance of Hunters Glen III.
We invite you to visit Hunter Glen III and check out the amenities, homes and surroundings that make up this great neighborhood!